Welcome to my new series here at Our Blue Front Door called Simple Friday's. I am keeping it "real" today and wanted to share a little of "me" with you today. Here are some random facts about me that you
probably don't know about me.....warning, picture free post today
- I don't go to bed without having my kitchen clean...NO dishes in the sink, counter tops clean, and everything in place for the morning.
- I am legally blind in my left eye...
- I like to ask people crazy questions, you know those ones that you want to know so bad but are afraid to ask....I will
- I love Zumba....did you know you can burn as much 800 calories doing an hour of Zumba
- I'm kinda introverted or shy, and don't love to be the center of attention, refer back to question 3
- I love to travel
- I sing in my church's Praise Band and love serving my Lord
- Never have gotten a speeding ticket, knock on wood please!
- I'm not a morning person, night owl all the way
- I can still do acrobats at age 30 something
Food for thought: By following other bloggers and sharing common interests and thoughts , do you ever feel like they are your friends or are they virtual friends? Even though you've probably never spoken with them, you feel like friends, right? I catch myself telling my husband all of the time...."well my friend Shelley in Utah(you all know who she is, right?) He looks at me strange, "what friend in Utah" Oh yeah, my blogger friend who I feel is really my friend. Can anyone relate with me? I know you all know exactly what I am talking about. I would love to hear your thoughts and stories about these special friendships formed through the wonderful world of blogging.
Anyway, someday I would love..love to meet up with some of my virtual friends in real life. Anyone in the Midwest want to get together??